XBOX 360 Controller Emulator has been updated. Changes:
- Major improvements to Force Feedback (with default settings);
- Added Fade In/Out for Force Feedback vibration;
- Added Spring Effect for Force Feedback Wheels;
- Added Inertia Effect for Force Feedback Wheels;
- Added UseAutoPad variable (automatically make any pad PAD1 after detecting movement);
- Added UseInitBeep variable;
- Added lots of new Force Feedback options;
- Added ability to map slider to Left/Right trigger;
- Added ability to map buttons to Analog axis;
- Added Non-Linear adjustments to Analog axis;
- Added new comments to included ini file;
- Added hotkey F9 to reload config file and reinit;
- Fixed bug with non Force Feedback controller detection;
- Fixed bug with swapped Left/Right trigger;
- Fixed more DLL exit bugs;
- Fixed a slider axis map bug;
- Small changes to XInput Test Utility.
Welcome to the DCEmu Homebrew and Gaming Network. This Network of sites is owned and ran by fans of the retro consoles and the latest next-gen consoles, we post news on all the consoles we cover about hardware aspects, gaming, modification, Hacking and Homebrew. Homebrew and Emulation are software thats made using free and legal tools to play on games consoles. This Network is the only worldwide network of sites where coders can upload and post news of their own releases and get the credit and comments they deserve for all their hardwork. We have a Network that currently supports PSvita, Nintendo 3DS, WiiU, PS4, Xbox720, Nintendo Wii, Xbox360,Pandora, Dingoo, Wiz, PS3, PS2, Xbox, Gamecube, Nintendo DS, PSP, GBA, Dreamcast, Sega Saturn, Android, Apple, Blackberry, GP32, GP2X, Nintendo 64, Snes, Gameboy, Nes, Virtual Boy, Apple iPhone, Ipad, Ipod Touch, Ipod, Windows Phone and also Mobile Phone Emulation. When new consoles appear we will expand to cover those consoles.
Please help DCEmu become stronger by posting on the forums every day and make our community larger.